.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Well that was anticlimactic.

I'm DONE!! I took my last med school exam today. I finished it as fast as I could (I just wanted to get out of there) and ran up the stairs to the academic services office, grinning my face off, and when I handed it to the office guy he said "okay." I was like- okay?!?!? That's all I get?? I don't know what I was expecting... maybe a medal or a check refunding me for all my tuition ("just kidding, we really weren't going to make you pay to go through all that")... I couldn't celebrate with anyone else from my class because nobody was done (I guess they didn't rush through it like I did), so I just drove home. And while I was driving I suddenly started sobbing so hard I thought I was going to have to pull over. I'm just so, so happy to be finished with all that. It has been a really difficult and stressful two years.

So I got home and freaked Tyler out because I was crying so hard with mascara running down my face, but then he understood that I was crying with relief and happiness so he just gave me a big, long hug.

Even though I have a big dental exam in only five days, I am SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!

No comments: