.

Friday, June 27, 2008

I am the luckiest, part 2

So I just checked out a 2-bedroom apartment with a washer and dryer that's just up the street from where we live now, in the same complex as one of my friends. And it is perfect and available on the perfect date! We can take "ownership" of it the day after Tyler gets back from ND, and the rent is only-- get this-- $9 more per month than we pay right now for our 1-bedroom. (Since we are both in school, they have a program that allows cheaper rent.) I can't believe that this is working out so perfectly! Ahhhhhh!!

Also, I checked out my health insurance benefits today (yes, I was going to look up fun stuff like nurseries and names, but I got sidetracked by the practical) and they also? Are awesome. I have one co-pay for my first prenatal visit and nothing after that, diagnostics and labs are 100% covered, and I have to pay an admission fee when I deliver-- that's it! Well, I'm sure I am missing some things (and who knows whether I'll have problems or need a C-section, etc.), so I need to get a more detailed coverage certificate and read it, but still. Amazing!

I am just so happy that this is all working out, I want to scream at the top of my lungs and do backflips. However, I can't do backflips, pregnant or not, and our current apartment is too small anyway. I can't wait to talk to Tyler tonight and tell him!

No comments: