.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am the luckiest!

First of all, thanks ladies who commented on my blog from this morning... you have no idea how comforting it was to me on this sleep-deprived emotional day... Second, my in-laws surprised me by buying me a plane ticket to go out to ND and see them and Tyler during my two weeks off!! They are so wonderful. They knew we couldn't afford it this year, but they said they wanted to see me too badly, and that eight weeks was too long for me and Tyler to be apart, so they bought me a ticket. If you read my earlier blog, you know that this made me want to cry my face off (with happiness, of course).

I don't know what I did to deserve such amazing in-laws, but I am not going to question it today. I am just going to go to bed.

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!

No comments: