.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today was the dreaded day...

That we gave each other shots of Novocaine! It actually went pretty well. I am still mostly numb and a little sore from where my friend scraped my bone with the needle a couple times (ouch, I'm sure that will get worse as the numbness wears off), but we both managed to get our blocks without too much trouble. Tomorrow is mandibular injections which is supposed to be harder, but I feel fairly confident that I can do it now. I was so afraid to stick her with a needle-- definitely more afraid of sticking her than of getting stuck myself!!

Too tired to blog much... all these new classes in preparation for getting patients are really cutting into my blogging/reading blogs/commenting time!! I hope to catch up on that soon, but now it's time to try to eat some dinner without chewing a hole in my cheek...

No comments: