.

Friday, July 4, 2008

It's going to be a long week

All this alone time is really starting to get to me. I have way too much time to think, and I am waaayyyyy oversensitive and hormonal. Thankfully, my parents visited me yesterday and brought me dinner. I am so glad they are close by. I've often wished I went to a different dental school so I wouldn't have had to go through the med school classes, but at times like this I am really glad I didn't, because my parents are only an hour away. Unfortunately they are leaving tomorrow to go visit my in-laws in ND, and they won't be back until July 15.

So, I will have a week left until my board exam (July 14) to sit here alone and try to study. If I could, I would just take the stupid thing today. I've worked my butt off for two years, and these last two weeks of nothing but studying are like torture. I feel like it's not going to make a difference as to my score, so I'd rather just get this 8-hour test over with already!! Besides, I'm so distracted by the pregnancy that I'm not getting that much done anyway.

Well, it's time to get going on the studying, I guess... I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend, and I hope it's not raining where you are like it is in CT right now! Enjoy your time off, everyone!

No comments: