.

Monday, August 11, 2008

I love that sound

I had my monthly OB appointment today and I got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler! I could listen to that "whoosh whoosh whoosh" all day long... I'm thinking about renting or buying a doppler just so I can listen to it any time I want! Besides, Tyler still hasn't heard it, and he'll be home this Thursday. I couldn't believe how quickly the midwife found it, because I'm not even 11 weeks yet!

So I walked around all glowing after my appointment today, and not even a sort-of-crappy day in clinic could bring me down. It was supposed to be a cleaning, but turned into a very bloody scaling and root planing that ended with me trying to keep the dry heaves quiet behind my mask. And then I went to the grocery store and seriously contemplated taking a nap in the bags of spinach. Oh well. Like I said, nothing beats that sound of my little one's heart, beating away...

[:)]

No comments: