.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

10 week belly pics

I am too tired for anything else, but here's the latest on the bloat! One in scrubs, by ErinBrooke's request, and one in regular clothes, since my scrubs make me look bigger and I am vain. That's my cat Simba by my feet in the first pic.

10w0d

10w0d

I can kind of suck in the belly, but like I said, my scrubs are my best friend lately since this bloat is out of control! For those who don't know, your uterus doesn't grow above the pubic bone until 12 weeks, so it's definitely not the baby (which is, disgustingly, the size of a prune today), but I guess there is just less room in there for everything so there's nowhere for it to go except out on display. [:)]

I have my next OB appointment on Monday and we might be able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler! Well, I shouldn't say we, because Tyler won't be home until next Thursday, so I will get to hear it. Hopefully. I won't be updating again until Monday night because I'm heading to Vermont this weekend to celebrate the birthday of my college friend and her identical twin, so have lovely weekends, all!

No comments: