.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've been MIA

...and I'm sorry. I had good reasons, though! We moved this weekend to our bigger apartment (we got everything straightened out, and the new place is everything I wanted) and just got our internet connected today. I've been spending a lot more time in clinic so I'm really tired... where is that 2nd trimester energy boost everyone talks about? And, just as importantly, where is my pregnant-lady glow?? Everyone at school (when they are not staring at my growing belly) keeps commenting on how tired I look. I want to say, I know I look like crap, people, I've got a lot on my plate here...

Now that the excuses are out of the way [:)], I'll give you all an update. The baby is doing well, we went to our monthly appointment last Thursday at 15 weeks and Tyler got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Well, at least he heard it until the baby started beating its little fists (or feet?) at the doppler and making this "BAM BAM BAM BAMBAMBAM" noise! The midwife said some babies don't like the doppler so they kick at it... looks like we're going to have a feisty little one on our hands!

And we moved this weekend... we actually got the entire place mostly put together, because we had a lot of help from our family and one of our guy friends. This week has taken a lot out of me since I didn't get to rest at all this weekend, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to go pass out now...

Belly pic tomorrow, I've been slacking!!

No comments: