.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

One year pics

Wow, I am a huge slacker these days with blogging. I need to get back on track, stat! I haven't quite mastered the whole multitasking thing just yet...

These pics are about a month old at this point, but I still want to share them because I love how they came out. My very talented friend Kari took them-- here is her blog.













I think she just gets more beautiful every day. But of course... I might be a little biased :)

Tomorrow is my 26th birthday and since it's Good Friday, I get the day off. Best birthday present ever! I can't wait to spend it with Caroline. I feel like I don't see her much these days. Especially since one day this week I was at school until 10pm, working on a bridge (which then fell out of my locker in the morning and broke when I went to hand it in. But we aren't going to talk about that. No, we'd better not talk about that.) Then, my mom is coming to watch Caroline while Tyler and I go out for dinner and drinks. I'm pretty excited!

10 comments:

Merks said...

GAH! I miss her!

Lisa said...

I absolutely love the shape of her eyes! She is beautiful! Happy early birthday! Enjoy your night out! (And for good measure !!!!!! lol)

Natalie said...

She's gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

I love love love these pictures!

And happy birthday!

HarmSkills said...

beautiful pics! and happy birthday

Today I wrote a recap of some of my favorite blogs... unexp. exp was one of the first blogs I ever started following (back in first tri!) so of course I had to mention it! Check it out http://baby-to-go.blogspot.com/2010/04/pay-it-forward.html

Monica said...

She is so cute!

And Happy B-day to you! :)

The Pursuit of Mommyness said...

Hey girly! I am new to your blog, found you through http://baby-to-go.blogspot.com.
As a woman pursuing motherhood (I am TTC), your blog is very interesting! One of my best friends became a dentist, she finished school about 2 years ago, she isn't married or have kids yet but dental school and subsequent work takes is very demanding on her. How do you do it as a mom? How do you have time to blog? Would love to learn how you manage your time because I plan to have a home biz, my blog and be a mom...and I right now, I struggle managing my damn blog, which worries me. Would love to hear from you!

Following you now!

http://thepursuitofmommyness.com/

jCam said...

She is soooo cute!! Enjoy your birthday/day off :-)

Lulu said...

She's gorgeous! And those pictures are amazing!

Julia said...

Thanks HarmSkills! I still remember you from when I started out :) How is everything?

PursuitofMommyness, I will have to write a post on that topic... although I fear that I am not the best person to give advice on time manangement! I am pretty frazzled most of the time.